METHODICAL ASPECTS OF BUSINESS GAME ON THE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY ACTIONS IN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS
Successful implementation of civil protection measure depends on the level of training of executive bodies, staffs, services, command and staff of the civil protection governing bodies. Conducting exercises and trainings with a certain frequency allows to work out the whole set of events connected with the civil protection reality plans check, preparing the executive bodies for the intended purpose, organizing and conducting rescue and other emergency operations in difficult emergency situations within the short period of time.
According to the experience obtained, one of the response emergency drawbacks is the lack of theoretical and practical training of both governing bodies and civil defense forces, which fulfill the tasks of preventing and eliminating the emergency response. It should be noted that one of the most important drawbacks during the process of performing these tasks is the executive bodies’ lack of competence. This, in turn, leads to the violation of the algorithm of safety actions that can result in injury of employees and sometimes even fatal outcome.
Functional training organization on managerial decision making by SESU bodies in the event of threat or emergency are described in professional publications.
The aim of the article is to study all possible approaches to SESU executive bodies’ training on actions in the event of threat or emergency.
Threat and emergency require the sequential actions from the sequential management bodies which are aimed at restoration of vital activity of the emergency areas, prevention of people’s death, injuries, losses as well as damages reduction. We believe that providing such training activity as simulation exercise gives the opportunity to improve knowledge and develop skills of executive bodies’ managerial actions organization in the event of threat and emergencies.
We are sure that such training activity as a simulation exercise gives the opportunity to improve knowledge and develop the skills of executive bodies’ managerial actions organization in the event of threat and emergencies.
The exercises components can be used in pre-exercise training and conducting exercises in the area of civil protection.
2. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2017), “Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On Approving the Strategy for Reforming the System of the State Service of Ukraine of Emergency Situations”, available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/61-2017-%D1%80 (Accessed 20 September 2018).
3. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2015), The Law of Ukraine “On Civil Service”, available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/889-19 (Accessed 20 September 2018).
4. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2013), “Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On Approval of the Procedure for Preparation of Actions for the Designation of Governments and Civil Defense Forces”, available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/443-2013-%D0%BF (Accessed 20 September 2018).
5. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2013), “Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On approval of the Procedure for the implementation of emergency response training”, available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/444-2013-%D0%BF (Accessed 20 September 2018).
6. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2013), “Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On approval of the procedure for conducting training for senior staff and specialists whose activities are related to the organization and implementation of measures on civil protection issues”, available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/819-2013-%D0%BF (Accessed 20 September 2018).
7. Volians'kyj, P.B. (2013), “Current trends in the formation of competence of civil servants in the field of civil protection”, Naukovi zapysky Instytutu zakonodavstva Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy, vol. 3, pp. 156–160.
8. Dolhyj, M.L. Yevsiukov, O.P. and Terent'ieva, A.V. (2013), “Optimization of advanced training of civil servants in the field of civil protection”, Ekonomika ta derzhava, vol. 6, pp. 116–118.
9. Volians'kyj, P.B. and others (2014), Derzhavne upravlinnia ta derzhavna sluzhba u sferi tsyvil'noho zakhystu [Public Administration and Civil Service in the Field of Civil Protection], Vydavnytstvo-drukarnya “Dilo”, Vinnytsya, Ukraine.
10. Ziaziun, I.A. (2005), “Philosophy of Pedagogical Quality in the Continuing Education System”, Visnyk Zhytomyrs'koho derzhavnoho universytetu imeni Ivana Franka, vol. 25, pp. 13–18.
11. Koziar, M.M. (2011), “Using methods of active training in the training of life safety specialists”, Suchasni informatsijni tekhnolohii ta innovatsijni metodyky navchannia u pidhotovtsi fakhivtsiv: metodolohiia, teoriia, dosvid, problemy, vol. 27, pp. 356–362.
12. Volians'kyj, P.B. Yevsiukov, O.P. and Terent'ieva, A.V. (2017), “Simulation in the process of preparation of managers in the field of civil protection”, Visnyk Natsional'noho universytetu tsyvil'noho zakhystu Ukrainy. Seriia: Derzhavne upravlinnia, vol. 1, pp. 229–236.
13. Volians'kyj, P.B. Yevsiukov, O.P. and Terent'ieva, A.V. (2016), “The use of the case-case method in improving the qualifications of civil servants in the field of civil protection”, Materialy 18 Vseukrains'koi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii riatuval'nykiv [Materials of the 18th All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference of Rescuers], Suchasnyj stan tsyvil'noho zakhystu Ukrainy: perspektyvy ta shliakhy do ievropejs'koho prostoru [The current state of civil defense of Ukraine: prospects and paths to the European space], Institute of Public Administration in the sphere of public administration, Kyiv, Ukraine, pp. 83–87.
14. Gudovych, O.D. Ismahilov, I.N. Poteriajko, S.P. Sokolovs'kyj, I.P. Tomko, P.P. and Yurchenko, V.O. (2011), Orhanizatsiia upravlinnia tsyvil'nym zakhystom na pidpryiemstvakh, v ustanovakh ta orhanizatsiiakh [Organization of civil protection management at enterprises, institutions and organizations], IPASCP, Kyiv, Ukraine.
15. Gudovych, O.D. Mazurenko, V.I. Mykhajlov, V.I. Sokolovs'kyj, I.P. and Yurchenko, V.O. (2010), Orhanizatsiia upravlinnia tsyvil'nym zakhystom na mistsevomu rivni [Local civil protection management organization], IPASCP, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Abstract views: 17 PDF Downloads: 12