THE INDEX OF LOSSES OF EFFICIENCY OF REALIZATION OF ONE FUNCTION OF OPERATIVELY OFFICIAL (BATTLE) ACTIVITY WITHIN THE LIMITS OF ORGANIZATIONALLY-REGULAR STRUCTURE
At comparison of organizational structure for example frontier subdivisions of the rapid reacting there is a task of estimation of quality of these variants, idest in number to measure absolute or even relative value of efficiency them organizationally-regular structures at implementation of the tasks and functions fixed on subdivision.
It is known that the organizationally-regular structure of frontier subdivision it basis of his possibility to execute a task on purpose. At compared different organizational structures that provide implementation of functions of operatively-official (battle) activity there is a task of estimation of their quality. One of indexes of quality there is an index of losses of efficiency of mechanism of realization of functions of guard and defense of state boundary.
Without regard to plenty of publications on this subjects, obvious is a fact of that normative index of losses of efficiency of mechanism of realization of functions of guard and defense of state boundary, in the marked sphere of research not examined.
The aim of the article are a ground and synthesis of index of losses of efficiency of realization of one function of operatively-official (battle) activity within the limits of organizationally-regular structure.
For determination of principle of estimation of index of losses of efficiency in the article one function is considered only for one structure and it is considered that in the organizational structure of frontier subdivision (for example, frontier subdivision of the rapid reacting [ППШР]) implementation of complex of tasks (on a certain function [for example, function of fire protection of mark point of entrance-departure]) is provided for an achievement concretely of one quantitative result (parameter), for example in relation to the prognosis of amount of departures for the job a fire processing
Together with that in the real variant when influence of external and internal factors is on the process of implementation of the functions (errors in a weekend given, insufficiency of resources and others like that) fixed on frontier subdivision, and also in connection with the methodical errors of planning of tasks in an organizational structure and in connection with a limit amount of the appraised variants of possible development of events (for the real terms and processes that have in the composition unforeseeable [to the case] sizes and factors) the got value of х of quantitative result that is examined can differ from ideal.
For the estimation of losses of efficiency, that arise up at such inaccuracy in execution works from realization of the set function this size of losses of efficiency arc wise depends on the module of difference of ideal value and current and folds certain unit of efficiency on unit that answers величені at his insufficient value and the determined amount of units of efficiency, – at his surplus value.
Thus, in the article the process of synthesis of expression of estimation of index of losses of efficiency is presented at implementation of works on a concrete function for an achievement concretely of one quantitative result (parameter). In further the got result it can be drawn on for the analysis of index of co-ordination of results of implementation of works on this function in the organizational structure of frontier subdivision that is examined.
2. Byrenberh, B.M. and Adamov, B.I. (1998), Osnovnye napravlenyia razvytyia rehyonov Ukrayny [The main directions of development of the regions of Ukraine. NAS of Ukraine], Institute of Industrial Economics, Donetsk, Ukraine.
3. Bilukha, M.T. (2002), Metodolohiia naukovykh doslidzhen' [Methodology of scientific research], ABU, Kiev, Ukraine.
4. Venttsel', E.S. (1972), Yssledovanye operatsyj [Research operations], Sov. Radio, Moscow, Russia.
5. Venttsel', E.S. (1969), Teoryia veroiatnostej [Probability theory], Nauka, Moscow, Russia.
6. Kovalenko, I.N. (2013), “The famous theorem of B. A. Sevastyanov”, Trudy matematycheskoho ynstytuta ym. V.A. Steklova, vol. 282, pp. 132–134.
7. Myl'ner, B.Z. (2002), Teoryia orhanyzatsyy [Organization theory], 3rd ed., INFRA-M, Moscow, Russia.
8. Shehda, A.V. (1998), Osnovy menedzhmenta [Fundamentals of management], Znannya, Kyiv, Ukraine.
9. Banik, S. Bogdanov, A. Isobe, T. and Jepsen, M.B. (2017), “Analysis of software countermeasures for whitebox encryption”, IACR Trans. Symmetric Cryptol, vol. (1), pp. 307–328.
10. Kocher, P.C. Jaffe, J. and Jun, B. (1999), “Differential power analysis”, In CRYPTO, pp. 388–397.
Abstract views: 14 PDF Downloads: 14